Thursday, June 02, 2011

STC - Senior Texting Codes

From my email - thanks, Bob:


Because more and more Seniors are texting and tweeting, there appears to be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code.)

ATD: At The Doctor's

BFF: Best Friend Fell

BTW:
Bring The Wheelchair

CUATSC:
See You At The Senior Center

FWIW:
Forgot Where I Was

FYI:
Found Your Insulin

GGPBL!:
Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!
GHA: Got Heartburn Again

HGBM:
Had Good Bowel Movement

IMHO:
Is My Hearing-Aid On?

LMDO:
Laughing My Dentures Out
LOL: Living On Lipitor  
OMSG: Oh My! Sorry, Gas.
ROFL... CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get Up
SGGP: Sorry, Gotta Go Poop

TTYL:
Talk To You Louder--
WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?
WTP: Where's The Prunes?
GGLKI !!! : Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In !!!

No comments: