Thursday, August 30, 2007

First-class Blondes

The air plane was on its way to Houston when a blonde in Economy class got up and moved to the First-Class section and sat down.

The flight attendant watched her do this, and asked to see her ticket. She told the blonde that she had paid for Economy class and that she would have to return to her seat in Economy class.

The blonde replied, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Houston, and I'm staying right here."

The flight attendant went up to the cockpit and told the pilot and co-pilot that there was a blonde sitting in First-class who belonged in Economy and won't move back to her seat.

The co-pilot went back and spoke to the blonde, tried to explain that because she had paid for Economy, she would have to leave First-class and return to her proper seat.

The blonde replied, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Houston, and I'm staying right here.

The co-pilot returned and told the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won't listen to reason.

The pilot said, "You said she is a blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde."

The pilot went back to the blonde and whispered in her ear, and she said "Oh, I'm sorry," and she got up and went back to her seat in Economy.

The flight attendant and co-pilot were amazed and asked the pilot what he said to make her move without any fuss.

The pilot said, "I told her, First-class isn't going to Houston."

No comments: